82. John Turner. „He had a de-, some many years immediately after, to Salem [Letter.E.]; in which she’s today [for the 1650] way of living, well-married, and you can recognized out-of.“
85. Francis Eaton. He hitched once more; and his awesome second Girlfriend passed away. And he partnered the 3rd; and had from the their step three pupils. Among them try hitched, and you will hath children. The rest are living. The guy died in the 16 in years past. 4 [He died, during the Plymouth. N.E., from inside the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
87. Samuel Eaton, the boy, a sucking guy. „Is even married, and you can hath a child [during the 1650].“ [The guy died at Middleborough, Letter.Age., for the 1684.“ -W. T. Davis.]
88. Moses Fletcher. 89. Thomas Williams. 90. John Goodman. 91. Edmund Margeson. ninety five. Richard Britteridge. He passed away up to speed new Mayflower, within the Plymouth harbour, toward December 1620. The first whom passes away within this harbour. 93. Richard Clarke. 94. Degory Priest. He died, in the 1st illness, on Plymouth, towards step 1/11 January . „His Partner and kids [were] sent hither later:she getting Master [Isaac] Allerton’s brother.“ [Find web page 162.]
96. Gilbert Winslow. He was other out-of Governor E. Winslow’s brothers. „Shortly after scuba divers years‘ house here; the guy returned into England, and passed away there.“
97. Peter Browne. He „married double. Of the 1st Spouse, he had dos students:that are living [for the 1650], and both of them partnered; additionally the included in this hath 2 students. „By their second girlfriend, he’d 2 a whole lot more.“ [The guy passed away from the Plymouth, N.E., for the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
98. John Alden. Is actually rented getting a Cooper in the Southampton, where in fact the motorboat [the brand new Mayflower] victualled: and you can, being an upbeat child, is far wished; but [was] kept to his own preference, commit, orstay, as he showed up right here. „However, he lived, and partnered here. „Hohn Alden partnered having Priscilla, Master Mullins his daughter.“ [The guy passed away in the Duxbury, Letter.Elizabeth., inside 1687.aW. T. Davis.]
99. John Allerton, a beneficial sailor. [Pick web page 427.] He was a hired son; however, is respected among Company [we.elizabeth. of your own Pilgrim Dads]: but was to return, being good seaman, into help of others behind. The guy however passed away, in the first problems, at the Plymouth, till the Mayflower departed homewards toward 5/fifteen April 1621.
one hundred. Thomas English, a beneficial sailor. [Discover web page 427.] He was leased toward Learn off a beneficial shallop during the Plymouth. The guy, but not, passed away here, in the 1st disorder, before the Mayflower departed homewards towards the 5/durante hired to remain per year in the united states:
Source: The black bbw hookup story of one’s Pilgrim Dads, 1606-1623 A great. D.: While the Told through Themselves, their friends and their Enemies“ Houghton, Mifflin Co, 1897 By Edward Arber
Mayflower descendants in addition to their marriage ceremonies for a few years after the getting Author: John Tannehill Landis; City of Publication: Baltimore : Publisher: South Book Co., Date: 1956 To start with Typed 1921 beneath the term from: „The fresh new Mayflower Travelers, their children and you may Grandkids.“
The fresh MAYFLOWER Individuals Their children And you can Grandchildren [Note: Authored 1921 around term: „Brand new Mayflower individuals, kids and grandkids.“ Making this Dated look!. Transcribed of the K. Torp for Family history Trails]
There are 104 passengers, in addition to men, lady, and children, out of exactly who twenty four have been minds out of group. A couple of these kept just good dilies, thus leaving twenty two off just who lineage try tracked instead replication regarding forefathers, the following, viz:
We — Age b. 1623 or 1624, d. Pabodie, b. 1620, d. Dec. thirteen, 1707, and had, step 1. JOHN, b. cuatro,1645; d. unm. Nov. 17, 1669. 2. E, b. April twenty-four, 1647; meters. John Rogers. step three. MARY, b. Aug. 7, 1648; m. cuatro. Compassion, b. The month of january. 2,1649; m. John Simmons. 5. uel Seabury; meters. 2nd, William Fobes. 6. PRISCILLA, b. The fall of. sixteen, 1652; d. y. 7. PRISCILLA, b. Jan. fifteen,1653-4; m. Ichabod Wiswall. 8. SARAH, b. Aug. eight, 1656; m. John Coe. [Cole?] 9. RUTH, b. inside the Bartlett. 10. REBECCA, b. Southworth. eleven. HANNAH, b. , b. The fall of. 24, 1664; m. initially, Judith yards. second, Mary (Morgan) Starr. 13. LYDIA, b. April 3, 1667; yards. Daniel Grinnell.